"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tony Blair is Mad ... as a Hatter

Tony Blair interviewed by the grossly overweight Con Coghlan Sunday Telegraph 23/4/06

"Yes, it's true a lot of people expressed that view. But I had come to the conclusion before we came to office - and even more so afterwards - that the transatlantic alliance was crucial to the security of the world."

"I never had a moment's doubt about this. Because 9/11 for me was, "Right, now I get it. I absolutely get it."

"And suddenly a light was switched on and you saw the whole picture. It was a defining moment. We stood shoulder to shoulder with America because my belief then, and my belief now, is that America was attacked not because it was America - but because it was the repository of the values of the Western world, and it was the main power embodying them. It was an attack on all of us."

"Yeah, but I think spreading democracy and human rights is very progressive. I can't quite get this idea it is supposed to be neocon."

"I just go with my instinct."

There was a crystallising moment when we all realised that Mrs Thatcher was batty ... for me it was her appointment of the grinning bearded loony Branson as Litter Czar ... she assembled the Press, threw down a few crisp bags and toffee wrappers and armed with a sharp stick and a bin liner, attacked the squalor of the usually pristineand manicured gardens of St. James's.

Reading the above, you can see the Messianic glitter in the Dear Leader's eyes, the intensity , the sweating brow ...."I just go with my instict" ... Poll Tax ? ... Iraq ? ... Iran ? ..... North Korea ... all the people attacking "our values" ?

Call the men in the white coats.

No comments:

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish