"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I was just obeying the voices in my head

Mr Shaath, the Palestinian foreign minister in 2003, claims Mr Bush told him and other delegates that he was spoken to by God over his plans for war.

He told BBC film-makers, whose 3 part series Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs airs from Monday :

"President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan. And I did, and then God would tell me, George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq... And I did. "


"And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East. And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

The Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas, who attended the June Sharm-el-Shaikh meeting in 2003 as well, also appears on the documentary series to recount how Mr Bush told him:
"I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."


Scott McClellan, spokesman and shit shifter for POTUS admitted he was not at the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh in June 2003 when Mr Bush supposedly revealed the extent of his deep religious fervour but maintained "No, that's absurd. He's never made such comments."....WWGD? the new war cry of the neo-con?

Recent blogs on same topic here

1 comment:

JayMc said...

We need a president who will listen to what God says and then do it!

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish