"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Don't fuck with Tony Blair Dromey

I have always thought that Jack Dromey should go through a degreasing department before he steps out, the thought of this ugly, sweating oik conjoined with the luscious limbs of Stepford Wife / Blair Babe, Harriett Harman is too much for my sensibilities.

I was mildly seething therefore when I was brougt quickly to my senses when the said lard bag complained on BBC Radio 4 news about the "loans" from assorted crooks, fraudsters, gangsters upright citizens that "Lord" Levy had arranged "loans" to the Labour Party and nobody thought of telling the elected Labour Party Treasurer.

My first thought was , well this is not news but JD is breaking Party ranks, and his delightfully fragrant wife a Minister to boot.

I turned to the web and in minutes the Scotsman had a story at 10.40pm in which a Downing Street Spokesman is quoted

"The day-to-day management of the Labour Party finances are a matter for the general secretary. We can confirm that at the time the loans were taken out, the party treasurer was unaware of them."

In other words JD, we run this party, you can fuck off, we will accept loans even engineered through non elected people like "Lord" Levy and I will propose Knighthoods to whoever I wish ... which by the way you and the missus can forget ever getting one.

I note that JD, has tonight discovered his savoire faire and shut up.

It's Dr Patel I feel sorry for £1.5 Mill down the tubes. As my old man used to say ..."Never trust a white man".

No comments:

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish