"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bernie Ecclestone and his sex scandal fantasies. Amazing pictures !!!

Totally gorgeous Starfucker (well Boris Johnson fucker) Petronella Wyatt interviewed pint sized Bernie Ecclestone in the Daily Mail on 15th April which came out as "Why I detest democracy, why I gave Labour £1m - and what my wife said when I asked for a mistress, by Bernie Ecclestone"

Amongst many other things he said ....

He asks me if I know what is really wrong with Formula One? Before I can reply, he declares: "There are not enough sex scandals."

Be careful what you wish for Bernie.

No comments:

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish