"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Ice in cool - take a deep, deep, breath.

Having suffered with my Asthma I welcome this as the ultimate in cool - so long as it is CFC free !

Crystal Icing will put crystals on anything - Chronic Babe who led me to this extravagance had her inhaler iced, you can of course get your own Icing kit. US$35 plus US$5 and US$7 for extra 100's of small and larger crystals.

iPOD, mobile, Butt plug, whatever. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooooooow! I just recently made an amazing find! I discovered an original and inventive provider of customized crystallization in Europe. It is Bling My Thing, Berlin-based company, run by Japanese designer Ayano Kimura. Their designs are just gorgeous!!!!!! They’ve only recently been joined by Kellie deFries, former chief designer of Crystallicing.com . Right now, they are presenting their beautiful artwork to a global market, this is one company to watch. I already got my sidekick done. WOW! And it seems, it’s not just me: they've already helped launch the Xbox 360 and iPhone in Europe and have designed mobile phones for Paris Hilton and Bruce Willis. Bling! Bling! AND!!! You can order your personal DIY set, in a beautiful gift wrapping, There is everything you need in there, from special glue, over beautiful Swarovski stones, to really helpful instructions. Great service!

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish