"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Truth raped by Lord Levy


Dear Diary,

That horrible man said this, and I said that, and now he says that and says he didn't say this and nobody believes me any more. I am going to write a dear Jonathan letter and open my heart to him because that nasty horrible man beast has broken my trust heart. What is a poor girl to do ?!!!!!!

My Daddy said it would end in tears. Well Yah boo sucks to you ! My mummy said never trust a man beast who wears high heeled shoes.

My friend Anji says stick out for as much pocket money as you can.Girl. She says.She's my bestest friend now.

No comments:

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish